Tuesday 19 August 2014

(Last) week in photos.

Last week was a pretty quiet one, myself and Toby had our weekly date night in as we are both trying to save money. It was still really fun just drinking, laughing and playing cards. I really need to start taking it easy at the weekends I can't party like I used to and find myself still trying to catch up on sleep come Wednesday! We have so much fun at the time though so maybe ill just bring my bedtime forward from 6am to 2am, especially when I have to be at work for 9.30am!





I don't know if I have mentioned on here or just my other blogs but I'm moving house! In 8 days me and puss will be in our own place and I actually cannot wait! I've never lived completely alone before which I'm a little nervous about but the boy will be over most nights as he is moving to no-mans land, I can have my girls over whenever, loads of space for my sewing and no longer worry about wearing clothes when I want a midnight snack <3 
Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment