Monday 4 August 2014

This weekend...


... has been really quite fun. I worked for most of it but yesterday myself, Toby and a couple of people I work with went to The Orange Tree for a charity music day which was AWESOME. After we had a little too much alcohol in our tummies we went to Wagamamas then came home, had a glass of wine as a night cap and now I have weekend blues seeing as I don't really get weekends anymore and Toby works week days. It's rubbish having to constantly be aware of a bed-time with him having to get up at 6am monday- friday and with me having to get up at 7am on weekends but I guess it just means the time we get to spend together is more special. 
Oh how much I am looking forward to having next saturday AND sunday off for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment