Tuesday 8 July 2014



Today is new lingerie day. I ordered this set from Playful Promises a few days ago and have been dying to receive them!
The style is lovely, I know these types of bra can be found everywhere now but this one is really well made and fits like a dream, the underwear on the other hand I'm a little disappointed with. The store uses mixed sizing, so I went for a 6-8 knowing they would be a little lose, the waist is huge and therefore sits really funny but the lower half that covers my bum is so tight. Now I know I've got some junk in my trunk but not enough to have ever had issues with jeans or underwear before. Stood up I look like I'm wearing granny panties so when I have some spare time I'm going to do some alterations- also I wish on the website that it had mentioned they are crotchless as that was a tad embarrassing opening my new parcel in front of my parents.....

No comments:

Post a Comment