Monday 30 June 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes.



Today I have made some big changes to my life. 
I handed in my notice to the orange tree, the place that has been my home for the last 4 or so years. I'm really going to miss that place and the people there who I have loved, lost, laughed and caused some serious mischief with. 
I have also made the first step (after several weeks of um-ing and ah-ing) to become vegan. I have stocked the boys fridge with soya milk and cheese substitutes and once I (finally) get paid this week from my other job, have a big shop of things to keep at his to help with my final desicion...

To become healthy. Theses last two or so weeks my anemia has been really bad, I haven't been able to go more than 6 hours without needing a rest or nap so now I'm taking more care to eat right and do a lot more cardio (especially now I have my big pink bike back).
Me and Toby had a big chat last night about my eating habits, self image, and health and with his help I'm going to become fit and healthy rather than skinny and tired!

Here is to the start of a great week and a newer, happier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment