Monday 16 June 2014

Weekend in Photo's



This weekend has been laaaaavely! 
On friday I got a little pine cone added to my collection thanks to Kiah, hopefully by the end of summer I'll have my arm finished then onto the next one! Friday night was really fun, I met the boys after work and had a few beers and ended up in mosh for the first time in about 4 years- it was actually really, really fun (that place hasn't changed a bit!) on Saturday, again after work, I went to the boys house where we watched the first England game of the world cup, well, watched the first half then we were falling asleep haha!
Sunday was wonderful we hit up the summer fair on the street that I live on, had a wonderful breakfast at Bar Dos and had cuddles under the duvet until I had work (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment