Thursday 19 March 2015

Re- Introducing...



Hello! So I thought I should start a new one of these intro things because I haven't been on here in SO long! I'm ever so sorry little blog. I'm Jessie, a 20-something lingerie student and designer, cat wrangler and film fanatic. 
I'm trying to get this blog back up and running again as I want a social media platform that is more than just Instagram posts, somewhere that I can actually share exciting things that are happening and eventually have it as a blog to run alongside my own business. But that's a long way in the future!

My aim for this blog is to update it with all kinda of fashion based loveliness, mood boards, interest topics, as well as my development as a designer. I'll also include some more personal posts too! 

If there is anything that you would like me to talk about, either lingerie or fashion based I would love to hear from any of you out there who end up stumbling across this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment